The Legacy™ 10 portable basketball goal sets a new world standard for reliability, stability, safety and ease of use. With a host of engineering refinements, no other portable goal on the planet is stronger, tougher or easier to move and setup. Designed to endure years of punishing use, Legacy 10 meets or exceeds all international, professional and NCAA requirements. Available in 16 colors. Ask your SNA rep about custom colors and full-color graphics.
- Exclusive Kinematic Integrated Stabilizing System (KISS) for instantaneous setup and uniform weight distribution on the floor. A manual KISS is also available for facilities with limited space.
- “Dunk Proof” backboard
- Glass-free rim attachment and full-perimeter aluminum frame
- Exclusive Pro-Action™ 180 multi-directional breakaway rim with adjustable positive locking mechanism
- Heavy-duty power beam and support structure
- Powerful lift springs
- Foot-operated quick release mechanism
- Front locator pins for precise placement and stability
- Quick-Set™ Goal Height Adjustment
- Full six-inches of padding in the front impact area
- Double double eight-inch swivel casters in the front and new triple double eight-inch casters in the rear
- FIBA approved equipment
COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY PACKAGE
- Superstructure and KISS: 20-Year Limited Warranty
- “Dunk Proof” Backboard: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Pro-Action 180 Rim: Three-Year Limited Warranty
- Backboard Padding: 10-Year Limited Warranty
Legacy 10 requires a minimum of 16-feet 10-inches for standard KISS, or 13-feet 4-inches for manual KISS, from the baseline to the nearest wall or obstruction. Storage dimensions are six-feet 10-inches high, 6-feet 4-inches wide and 17-feet four-inches long.
SAFETY ZONE: Clearance space 10-feet 8-inches from the backboard to the front of the padded base.